Monday, August 15, 2016

Salty Wings For Your Walls

I really prefer to use original art in my designs. Ready made or factory art can be so uninspired. But Michael Goetze and Jampal Williamson, the amazing photographers behind the fine art company Salty Wings have hit upon a beautiful product. They photograph the coastline and beaches high above Western Australia via drone cameras and sell their gorgeous results on their website. The images seem like lovely, contemplative abstract paintings--the color palette of the blues and tans is just lovely--and can come framed or unframed and in a variety of sizes. I am itching to put a large-format version of one of these beauties in a clients' house. And I think I have a current client who would love them (hey CH, I'll be showing these to you very soon)!


Happy designing!

No comments: